Terms & Conditions
Please read these booking terms as they incorporate the basis upon which bookings are accepted.
- Guest Application: your guest application will normally be processed within 24hrs once we have confirmed receiving it. The guest application is a booking enquiry only and you will be notified by us once your application has been accepted. Confirmation of your booking will only be given by us once your deposit is received.
- Minimum Night Booking: 3 or 4 nights (gap filler) otherwise 5 nights or 7 nights over the Christmas / New Years period.
- Booking Deposit and Balance: A booking deposit of 35% of the total accommodation charge is due and payable immediately upon acceptance by us of your guest application to confirm your booking. The remaining 65% booking balance must be paid in full 45 days prior to your arrival
- Payment: Until your booking payment and booking form are received by us your booking is not confirmed. You will not be granted access to the property until your booking balance, booking form and security bond has been received by us. You will receive a tax invoice upon receipt of you booking balance. We only accept Direct Deposit, Visa or Mastercard. (credit cards will be charged a 1.8% processing fee)
- Guest Details: By signing and accepting the terms and conditions you will be the registered guest. The registered guest must match the name on the photo ID upon check in. The registered guest is responsible for the property and its contents for the entire period of your booking and will be liable for all breakages and damages however caused by any guests or visitors, regardless of whether you are present at the time the damage occurs.
- Occupancy Limits: You agree to supply us with the names and ages of all guests who will be residing at or visiting the property during your booking. The number of guests residing at the property must never exceed the number of guests confirmed on your guest application form. There are no exceptions unless we approve additional guests in writing. Your security bond may be forfeited in full if unauthorised person/s are found to be staying at the property.
- Linen and Servicing: The property will not be serviced during your stay unless requested at the expense of the guest.
- Cancellations: If you cancel your booking, a refund will only be made to you by us when another booking has been taken in its place for the same dates and tariff as your booking less a $400.00 cancellation fee. Refunds are not given for cancellations within 45 days.
- Security Bond: A pre-authorised payment of $1000.00 will be made on your nominated credit card 2 days prior to your arrival at the property. This must be paid by your nominated credit card and funds must be available for this transaction. This will be used to cover incidental items such as (but not limited to) any breakages or damage at or to the property incurred during your stay. Any excessive cleaning charges, above the normal level of cleaning due to the property being left in an unacceptable state; or, recovery of payments for any additional services required to be performed to bring the property back into the state and condition it was prior to your entry to the property. The security deposit will only be used in full or in part depending on recovery of any incidental items as soon as practical after we have inspected the property. We will inform you of any incidental costs as soon as we are aware of any and supply you with a tax invoice for any costs withheld from your security deposit. Where the security deposit is insufficient to cover the total of any such incidental costs you will be liable for the additional costs and agree to pay us the additional balance from your nominated credit card or as soon as practical after being advised of such costs.
- Arrival/Departure Times: Arrival time is 2pm with departure time of 10am. This must be strictly adhered to unless otherwise agreed to.
- No Party Policy: Our holiday home is located in a quiet neighbourhood. A strict no party policy applies. We ask you to keep noise to a minimum after 9.00pm for the safety, comfort and privacy of neighbours. Failure to do this can result in eviction and loss of Bond. If in the event of our security company being called out due to a noise complaint the guest will be liable for all fees from the security company.
- Hens, Bucks or Strippers: If in the event that you or your guests host a bucks or hens party and/or have strippers on the property at any time it will result in instant eviction by our security company. No refunds will be given.
- Schoolies: Bookings are not accepted from guests under the age of 24.
- Pool Hours: The pool is only available for use between the hours of 8am and 8pm.
- Smoking Policy: Our property is smoke free zone inside the house. There is no exception to this. Any evidence of smoking inside or butts left at the property will result in additional charges for cleaning and smoke damage.
- Pets: Although we adore animals we have a no pet policy at our properties.
- Vacating the Property: You must vacate the property in the clean state you found it on arrival. As a guide this typically includes washing the dishes, cleaning the BBQ, removing any excess rubbish that does not fit in the bins, (bedding not included). If the property is left in an untidy state you will be charged reasonable additional cleaning costs on top of the standard linen & cleaning fee.
- Property Damage: You must inform us immediately of any damages relating to the property and or its contents. You will be responsible for any breakages or damages to the property. Any costs relating to property damage will be withheld from your security deposit and where the security deposit is insufficient to cover the total cost, you agree to reimburse us for any remaining balance owing.
- BBQ Clean: Failure to clean the BBQ will result in a $70.00 cleaning fee.
- AV Systems: Please do not tamper with the Stereo / TV systems as these are professionally managed and maintained and are not to be altered by guests. You will be liable for any additional maintenance costs should the settings be tampered with.
- Limitation and Liability: We do our best to ensure your booking arrangements are satisfactory, however we do not accept any liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any events which are beyond our control including, but not limited to, incidents at the property, civil disturbance, fire, floods acts of government or any other authorities, accident to or failure of machinery and equipment, maintenance requirements or industrial action.
- Breaches: If you breach any of these terms and conditions we reserve the right at our complete discretion and using reasonable judgement to terminate your booking and evict you from the property immediately. In such an event you will forfeit any future nights stay and the security bond. We will not be liable to refund you for forfeited nights.
- Availability: The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Pool Heating: Whilst every effort will be taken to get heated pools temperature up to the advertised 27 degrees Celsius no refunds will be given if this is not achieved.
- Indemnity: In consideration of Shriya Pty Ltd T/A Vogue Holiday Homes entering into this agreement and making the premises available to you for payment, you acknowledge and agree to indemnify Vogue Holiday Homes and its related Body Corporates, officers, agents and employees in relation to any and all claims, actions and proceedings made or commenced against it by any third party as a result of any acts done or omitted or caused by you, your guests or any other person entering the premises during your stay at the property.
- Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend guests take out travel insurance to cover any cost/s incurred for cancellation of bookings or lost items.
- Enjoy Your Stay: We want you to have a fantastic and memorable stay during your visit to the Gold Coast and we hope you come back and visit us again. If you have any questions or problems just give call us and we will be able to help you. Note: Variances can be agreed on but only by arrangement with Vogue Holiday Homes in writing.