More like a beachside resort Tallebudgera Beach House has the ultimate beachfront location – situated on two large parcels of land spanning the Gold Coast Highway to the beach. Watch the surfers catching waves from the comfort of your living room, take an early morning swim or jog on the beach. Boasting two generous floors of living space and a spacious rooftop alfresco entertainment area with majestic views of the coastline. This large family home is complemented by a beautiful kitchen, 4 x bedrooms, 3 x bathrooms, large alfresco areas on each floor with ocean views, two separate living rooms on different levels and a double garage. It also has a large resort style pool area where you can relax and enjoy the Gold Coast sunshine.
Tallebudgera Beach House is situated on the northern end of Palm Beach which gives you easy access from Coolangatta Airport whilst being in one of the most beautiful parts of the Gold Coast. The property is a short 3 minute drive to Burleigh Heads and James Street and only a 15 minute drive to Broadbeach which is home to The Star Casino, the Gold Coast Convention Centre, Pacific Fair Shopping Mall and Broadbeach’s fabulous restaurant strip.
Tallebudgera Creek is renowned for its breathtaking beauty; turquoise clear water with the backdrop of Burleigh Heads National Park. There is a patrolled beach located on the sandy shores of the creek which is perfect for little ones, or hire a stand up paddle or kayak and explore the waterway.
The property is only a short stroll south from the thriving Palm Beach restaurant and café scene, well regarded as the upcoming gastronomy hot spot of the Gold Coast.
For your enjoyment we have boogie boards and bicycles available at the property so you can take full advantage of the beach, Tallebudgera Creek and the biking activities at your very own back door. This beautiful beachfront home really does provide the ultimate Gold Coast beachfront holiday which will give you and your family wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.
Disclaimer – the furniture package in the photographs will be upgraded and therefore different to current pictures.
- Bedrooms (4)
- Bathrooms (3)
- Stunning Ocean & Skyline Views
- Absolute Beachfront Position
- Huge Rooftop Terrace
- Fully Equiped Kitchen
- Large Swimming Pool
- 50 Inch Flat Screen TV
- FREE Wifi & Foxtel Package
- Washing Machine / Dryer
- Double Garage
- Bedding / Linen Supplied
- Porta Cot / High Chair / Stroller
- Table Tennis / Fishing Rods
- XBox 360 / Games
- Mountain Bikes (2) / Boogie Boards (2)
The Tallebudgera Beach House is child friendly so no need to worry about the little ones. The home, the pool and balconies are all fully fenced to council codes. We have a porta-cot, high chair and stroller available for your use at no additional cost.
- Bedroom 1 – 1 x King Bed with a large ensuite and a walk in robe
- Bedroom 2 – 1 x Bunk bed (2 x Long Singles) + a Trundle Bed
- Bedroom 3 – 1 x King Bed (or 2 x long singles if required)
- Bedroom 4 – 1 x Queen Bed
- Minimum stay is 5 nights or 7 nights over the Christmas period (20 Dec – 5 Jan) unless there is a gap between bookings, then we will accept a 3-4 night booking.
- Tariff is based on an average 8 person stay. (additional guests are $25 per person per night).
- Children 5 years and under stay FREE.
- There is a standard linen and cleaning fee of $395 and a $77 booking fee.
- Sleeps up to 9 guests.
- If you would like to proceed and secure your booking at Tallebudgera Beach House simply email us your confirmation, we will then email you our deposit information and our standard booking form for you to complete and return to us. Our preferred payment method is Internet Bank Deposit however we do also accept Visa or MasterCard (2% surcharge).
PERSONAL GREETING UPON ARRIVAL
You will personally greeted upon your arrival and given a tour of Tallebudgera Beach House and its facilities. We will also answer any questions you may have about the home and the local area. Our friendly team at Vogue Holiday Homes are always nearby if you need help with anything during your stay.