Sandpiper @ Burleigh is a stunning luxury property located within a short stroll of the beautiful Burleigh Beach and Headland. This home has been architecturally designed with 2 levels of spacious open plan living. Tastefully designed with the classic beach theme in mind Sandpiper @ Burleigh Heads is complemented by a beautiful kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, a huge loft style master bedroom with a walk in robe and ensuite, 3 generous bedrooms downstairs, 2 stylish bathrooms, air conditioning, large alfresco areas with a barbeque, heated pool, tropical gardens and a double garage.
For year round swimming Sandpiper @ Burleigh Heads has a fully heated swimming pool (up to 27 degrees year round).
Sandpiper @ Burleigh is superbly located only a few minutes walk to famous Burleigh Beach; well known for its great right-hand surf break and beautiful sunrises. There are also several patrolled and flagged areas for safe swimming. Burleigh Heads and the fashionable James Street are also only a short stroll from Sandpiper @ Burleigh, lined with buzzing cafes and restaurants and boutique retail shops. Highly recommended is the walk through the Burleigh Heads National Park giving you the opportunity to see Australian Brush Turkeys and perhaps even a Dragon Lizard. A locals tip is to watch the sunset from the headland and if you’re there on a Sunday, head down to the bongo drumming and fire-twirling – fun for all the family!
Broadbeach, Jupiters Casino, the Gold Coast Convention Centre, Pacific Fair Shopping and Broadbeach’s fabulous restaurant strip are only a short 8 minutes drive from Sandpiper @ Burleigh.
The Gold Coast Theme Parks are only a short 25-30 minute drive from the property and with Burleigh Beach being so close you can enjoy morning strolls on the beach followed by a quick stop at the local coffee shop.
This beautiful beachside home really does provide the ultimate Gold Coast holiday which will give you and your family wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.
- Bedrooms (4)
- Bathrooms (2)
- FREE Wifi & Foxtel Package
- Spacious Open Plan Layout
- Air Conditioning
- Short Stroll to Patrolled Beach
- Fully Heated Swimming Pool
- Flat Screen TVs (2)
- Double Garage
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Washing Machine / Dryer
- Linen / Bedding Supplied
- XBox 360 + Games
- Boogie Boards (2)
- Mountain Bikes (2)
Sandpiper @ Burleigh is child friendly so no need to worry about the little ones. The home is fully fenced and gated to council codes. We have a porta-cot, high chair and stroller available for your use at no additional cost. With the beach being nearby Sandcastles are the biggest hit with the little ones.
- Bedroom 1 – 1 x King bed with a large ensuite and a walk in robe (level 2)
- Bedroom 2 – 1 x Queen bed
- Bedroom 3 – 1 x Queen bed
- Bedroom 4 – 2 x Single beds or 1 x King bed if requested
- There is also a double sofa bed available in the downstairs lounge room upon request (extra charge applies)
- Minimum stay is 5 nights or 7 nights over the Christmas period (20/12-5/1) unless there is a gap between bookings, then we will accept a 3-4 night booking.
- Tariff is based on an average 8 person stay. (additional guests are $25.00 per person per night).
- Children 5 years and under stay FREE.
- There is a standard linen and cleaning fee of $375.00 and a $77.00 booking fee.
- Sleeps up to 10 guests.
- If you would like to proceed and secure your booking at Sandpiper @ Burleigh simply email us your confirmation, we will then email you our deposit information and our standard booking form for you to complete and return to us. Our preferred payment method for overseas guests is by Visa or Mastercard or Internet Bank Deposit for Australian residents. Visa or Mastercard has a 2% surcharge.
PERSONAL GREETING UPON ARRIVAL
You will be personally greeted upon your arrival and given a tour of Sandpiper @ Burleigh and its facilities. We will also answer any questions you may have about the home and the local area. Our friendly team at Vogue Holiday Homes are always nearby if you need help with anything during your stay.