Coobowie Bay is a stunning luxury waterfront property that is an entertainers delight and embraces the famous Gold Coast waterfront lifestyle. This recently renovated, stylish home has been designed to create opulence and sophistication with a huge open plan indoor living space, opening right up to the outdoor entertaining space. The fantastic area boasts a huge covered deck allowing space for a Chefs BBQ kitchen, alfresco dining and a separate seating area. Enjoy waterfront dining whilst overlooking the large solar heated pool and canal with private jetty. Tastefully decorated with completely modern furnshings, Coobowie Bay is complemented by a gourmet kitchen, open plan living, 5 generous bedrooms (2 king bedrooms with ensuites), 3 stylish bathrooms, ducted air-conditioning and undercover parking for two vehicles. The cinema room has a huge 75” TV connected to Foxtel TV and an Xbox ONE making it perfect for movies, big sporting events or playing games. The front yard is safely fenced off from water giving children plenty of room to run around and play.
Coobowie Bay is situated in the centre of Broadbeach Waters and a short walk to Jupiters Casino and the Gold Coast Convention Centre, this home is close to the best that Broadbeach has to offer: Pacific Fair shopping, Jupiters Casino, the Gold Coast Convention Centre, Broadbeach’s fabulous restaurant strip, and of course the Gold Coast’s trademark golden beaches.
This beautiful home really does provide the ultimate Gold Coast holiday that will give you and your family wonderful memories to last a lifetime.
- Bedrooms (5)
- Bathrooms (3)
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Chefs BBQ Kitchen
- Flat Screen TVs (6)
- Skyline Views
- Kayaks (2)
- Mountain Bikes (2) + Kids Scooters (2)
- Private Jetty
- Free Wifi Internet & Foxtel Package
- Movie Room with 75 inch TV
- Solar Heated Swimming Pool
- Bedding / Linen Supplied
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Washing Machine / Dryer
- Undercover Parking
- XBox One + Games
- Fishing Rods
Coobowie Bay is child friendly so no need to worry about the little ones. The home, the pool and the canal are all fully fenced to council codes. We have a porta-cot, high chair and stroller available for your use at no additional cost. There are plenty of books, games and activities to keep the children entertained during your stay.
- Bedroom 1 – 1 x King bed with a large ensuite, walk in robe and a TV
- Bedroom 2 – 1 x King bed with an ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 – 1 x Queen bed with a TV
- Bedroom 4 – 1 x Queen bed with a TV
- Bedroom 5 – 2 x Single beds (or a king bed if requested)
- Minimum stay is 5 nights or 7 nights over the Christmas period (20 Dec – 5 Jan) unless there is a gap between bookings, then we will accept a 3-4 night booking.
- Tariff is based on an average 8 person stay. (additional guests are $25 per person per night).
- Children 5 years and under stay FREE.
- There is a standard linen and cleaning fee of $395 and a $77 booking fee.
- Sleeps up to 11 guests.
- If you would like to proceed and secure your booking at Coobowie Bay simply email us your confirmation, we will then email you our deposit information and our standard booking form for you to complete and return to us. Our preferred payment method is Internet Bank Deposit however we do also accept Visa or Mastercard (2% surcharge).
PERSONAL GREETING UPON ARRIVAL
You will personally greeted upon your arrival and given a tour of Coobowie Bay and its facilities. We will also answer any questions you may have about the home and the local area. Our friendly team at Vogue Holiday Homes are always nearby if you need help with anything during your stay.